The Uganda Paediatric Association (UPA) is always involved in a number of activities which include
- Annual Paeditrics Scientific Conference and Annual General Meeting.
- Bi-annual regional outreach camps to involve regional hospital supervision.
- Monthly Continuous Professional Development evenings.
- Child Advocacy at every opportunity.
- Support supervision of hospitals and health centers in the country.
- Collaboration with other stake holders.
- Workshops on Advocacy for new vaccine development and the introduction with WHO, GAVI, Pneumo ADIP and Ministry of Health.
- Workshops on Newborn survival in collaboration with association of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists in Uganda.
- The launching of the East African Paediatrics Association.
- Quarterly Newsletter release.
UPA has implemented a number of activities...